DTE Pedalbox

Go down

DTE Pedalbox Empty DTE Pedalbox

Post by kent a on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:20 pm

I plan to buy such a pedal box from DTE. Are there any who have experience with such one on vitara

https://www.chiptuning.com/en/suzuki/vitara-ly-2015/1-6-allgrip-120ps-88kw-1586ccm/pedalbox.html

kent a

Back to top Go down

DTE Pedalbox Empty Re: DTE Pedalbox

Post by Gar Green on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

Post by kent a on Sat May 30, 2020 8:43 pm

It's been a while since I did this topic. That time I have a 1.6. But now i have are 1.4 boosterjet, I also think that the speed response is lethargic, and I would like if I can do better somehave. I have long thought that when it turns 3 years old I could just get a tuner to adjust the accelerator. But I sat and googled a few days ago and came across this video. what do you think about the product and was it a thing you could be interested in buying. I'm not going to buy the sprint booster kit as he shows in the video. but DTE Pedalbox as there is 30 days full return right if I do not like the product

kent a

Back to top Go down

Post by kent a on Sat May 30, 2020 8:55 pm

I just found out that the sprint booster also has a 30 day return
https://www.rtecshop.co.uk/sprint-booster-for-suzuki-vitara-all-engines/prod_29653.html

kent a

Back to top Go down

Post by suzukhalid on Sat May 30, 2020 10:54 pm

The throttle on my Vitara S is a little sluggish.

In the same principle as the Sprint Booster, DTE Pedal box, Wind Booster and many ebay/Amazon ones I decided to buy a highly reputable car electronics company, Pivot, which I've trusted for years.
Recently I bought a Pivot 3-Drive Pro Throttle Controller which is compatible with the Collision system.
https://pivotjp.com/product/3dp/index-e.html

I have the Pivot 3-Drive Compact AC, which is a throttle controller and has auto cruise control which is handy on a car that didn't come with the feature. I'm now selling this because the Vitara S has auto cruise and the Collision system.

I contacted Pivot and they didn't have the Vitara/ Escudo accelerator pedal harness on their database, so I took a guess and ordered the Swift Sport one TH-2C. When this arrived I was very disappointed to learn its the wrong one.
I'm now planning to order what I think is the correct TH-1D harness from Japan.
This should connect directly to the Vitara pedal and fingers crossed it'll work.

DTE Pedalbox Img_2019

BTW Is there a 2015+ Vitara version that doesn't come with cruise control and the Collision system?... I can buy the TH-1D harness for the other Pivot Compact AC Throttle Controller I have spare and I want to sell if anyone wants to buy it.

suzukhalid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum