TPMS TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TPMS TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS - Page 3 Empty Re: TPMS TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS

Post by Admin Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:03 pm

The system will automatically read the tyre pressure no matter where the wheels are located on the vehicle

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

TPMS TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS - Page 3 Empty Re: TPMS TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS

Post by Tony's here Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Cheers that's good, been suggest to stepdaughter her QUASHQUI needs reprogramming after swop about, don't mention brake pad change on electronic handbrake model, talk about answer to a problem that doesn't exist.

Tony's here

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:42 pm

Tony's here wrote:Sorry if the answer to this is in the manual or buried in the thread replies. If I swop my wheels around does the car re-learn the new wheel positions or is this a manual input or even a diagnostic tool re-jig.
It re-learns all on it's own. Just make sure that the pressures are all equal and within the range you have selected - economy or comfort.

Phil

Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by STDI Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Tony's here wrote:Sorry if the answer to this is in the manual or buried in the thread replies. If I swop my wheels around does the car re-learn the new wheel positions or is this a manual input or even a diagnostic tool re-jig.
The car re-learns the new wheel positions.

STDI

Back to top Go down

Post by kwikphix328 Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:38 pm

I currently have 9 wheels 'paired' to my car,; in use, winter & a full size spare.
The car re-detects a changed wheel within 5- 10 mins of driving.
kwikphix328
kwikphix328

Back to top Go down

Post by lotusteve Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:26 pm

what are the pressures for each mode ? IE comfort and eco.
lotusteve
lotusteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:37 pm

They are on the B pillar on the drivers side.

Phil

Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by lotusteve Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Thanks Phil.
lotusteve
lotusteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy Souter Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:32 am

Just found this on Ali-X https://www.aliexpress.com/premium/tpms-suzuki-vitara.html?d=y&origin=y&catId=0&initiative_id=AS_20200311031139&SearchText=tpms%20suzuki%20vitara
They appear to be genuine with the same part number as Suzuki.
If genuine they are a very good buy, I paid Suzuki £222.00for a set of four several years ago.
I see in the customer reviews that G***N has bought a set, could this be "our" g green ?
Grumpy Souter
Grumpy Souter

Back to top Go down

Post by TWSaab Fri May 28, 2021 7:38 pm

My tyres on the S Cross are getting towards the time they will need changing. Car is about 4 years old. Are the batteries in the sensors changeable? Should that, or anything else be done, at that time or do you just wait for them to fail and the have to get them changed?
TWSaab
TWSaab

Back to top Go down

Post by imack Fri May 28, 2021 10:26 pm

The batteries are not designed to be changed in the the sensors.
The battery is embedded in silicon in the back of the sensor, I have dug one out of a broken sensor in the past. I didn't measure the size of the battery but its approximately the diameter of a 2032 cell and at least double the thickness and has welded tags attached. Probably not impossible to replace the battery but I've not tried it.
I've not yet replaced any suzuki tpms sensors due to the batteries having gone flat. I think Suzuki first started fitting tpms sensors in around 2013 in the UK so the oldest ones are around 8 years old now.
imack
imack
Tech Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3