MAF sensor

3 posters

Go down

MAF sensor Empty MAF sensor

Post by Sudzu Yaki Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:34 am

MAF sensor 4b943110
Today someone will need to purchase a MAF sensor 🤪.  Mileage is 68k miles.  A piece of polycylene was found in the air filter.  How he got there is unknown.  🤷🏼.
Sudzu Yaki
Sudzu Yaki

Back to top Go down

MAF sensor Empty Re: MAF sensor

Post by Admin Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:07 am

That is unfortunate to get polythene past the air filter, I guess it has melted into it so beyond cleaning?

I had a MAF issue with my SX4 D19A and purchased a new non branded MAF sensor from eBay that was worse than the one I replaced.
I managed to clean the original with 10k boost MAF cleaner  and had no further problems

MAF sensor 72d57910

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sudzu Yaki Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:52 am

Admin wrote:That is unfortunate to get polythene past the air filter, I guess it has melted into it so beyond cleaning?

I had a MAF issue with my SX4 D19A and purchased a new non branded MAF sensor from eBay that was worse than the one I replaced.
I managed to clean the original with 10k boost MAF cleaner  and had no further problems

MAF sensor 72d57910

Karl
Thank you.
Sudzu Yaki
Sudzu Yaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sudzu Yaki Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:31 pm

MAF sensor 096d5910
MAF sensor B518bf10
Sudzu Yaki wrote:MAF sensor 4b943110
Today someone will need to purchase a MAF sensor 🤪.  Mileage is 68k miles.  A piece of polycylene was found in the air filter.  How he got there is unknown.  🤷🏼.
Good evening!
Today we managed to defeat the error P010F, after almost 4 months.  During these 4 months, the work was done: cleaning the MAF sensor, dialing all wires, checking the fuel system.  In the end, all this did not help.  The error popped up again, a new original MAF sensor was purchased out of anger, but that didn't help either!  The error popped up immediately after replacing it, plus the service required DPF filter on the dashboard caught fire.  After all this, a lot of question arose, and the guys assumed that somewhere it was letting in air and advised to contact those who can make a diagnosis with smoke.  They did and found out what the intercooler was missing, but since it was hidden, the global problem was not very noticeable, I just smoked myself a little in the corner and that's it.  Diagnosis: replacement of the intercooler.
Sudzu Yaki
Sudzu Yaki

Back to top Go down

Post by crozier Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:46 am

affraid Looks like the intercooler exploded!

crozier

http://www.croziergreen.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down