New Hybrid

Go down

New Hybrid  Empty New Hybrid

Post by Pauly1983 on Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:57 pm

Just picked up the Hybrid model after have our sport model for 3 years.
Was looking to keep the 'S' but after the wife had curbed all 4 alloys numerous times and the airport parking had hit the wing mirror, the idea of a new car rather than repairs and Mots was more appealing. New Hybrid  _2020110

Pauly1983

Back to top Go down

New Hybrid  Empty Re: New Hybrid

Post by tigersaw on Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:47 pm

whats differences have you noticed?
tigersaw
tigersaw

Back to top Go down

Post by imack on Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:00 pm

Nice one, be interesting to find out how the new LED headlamps compare with the old ones.

imack

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:11 am

imack wrote:Nice one, be interesting to find out how the new LED headlamps compare with the old ones.

Second that, I did read a German owners review of their old SZ5 to Hybrid and they thought the new lights were not as good as the SZ5 LED's?

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pauly1983 on Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:44 am

tigersaw wrote:whats differences have you noticed?

It's definitely a little bit quicker off the mark when the electric motors kick in and I've found I've already changed the way I drive because of how the motors slow you down noticeably more when you let off the accelerator, in order to charge the battery.
On the aesthetics side of things, the interior is a bit nicer and the dash has a load more options to monitor your driving, as well as plenty of extra safety features (lane control, warning lights on the wing mirror glass for blindside traffic etc).
The big sunroof is a nice gimmick for my son, although as a bloke who's over 6ft,sitting in the back seats isn't so fun any more as I've lost a few inches of head room.
Otherwise, not a huge amount of difference from the sport we had. Still a nice car and a lot of of it and it's extras for the cash.
Yet to really see the difference in running costs as we work from home now so not been doing the miles we once did.

Pauly1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Pauly1983 on Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:46 am

imack wrote:Nice one, be interesting to find out how the new LED headlamps compare with the old ones.

Performance wise I'd say they're pretty much the same as the ones we had on the sport. Looks wise, they're a bit smarter in my opinion, but I've not noticed a huge difference when driving at night.

Pauly1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum