aliexpress aftermarket accessories

Go down

aliexpress aftermarket accessories Empty aliexpress aftermarket accessories

Post by Hutchy on Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:03 pm

most of us like our accessories and it seems the biggest range is on aliexpress,i have ordered stuff in the past from ali with no issues,but and i mean,the last few weeks issues have arisen,where i made a purchase and it stated goods would be shipped in 4 days,on the 4th day i had a message telling me they had no stock did i want something else instead or a refund,i asked for a refund,so then i was told to go to my order page and cancel it,then a refund would be issued,however while i was waiting for the my order page to load up,the seller had marked the item as shipped,problem is once the order is marked shipped you cannot cancel the order,so no refund.so i spoke to the seller and asked what was going on (apart from ripping me off, i did not say this to him but in my mind) the reply was it was shipped so i asked how could that be when i was told it was out of stock,no reply so then i asked about the tracking number and the fact the tracking number was not registering anywhere,have the goods been shipped..The reply was goods not shipped yet,and since then no further reply,tracking won,t update for 5 days so don,t know if it has or not been shipped plus i will have to wait lord knows how much longer before i can fill in the refund process,and aliexpress customer service is as much use as a handbrake on a canoe ...so moral of the story be vary wary if you want to buy on aliexpress,as i think i've lost out on £30 but it,s something i won,t be using again Exclamation
Hutchy
Hutchy

Back to top Go down

aliexpress aftermarket accessories Empty Re: aliexpress aftermarket accessories

Post by Ticking_fox on Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:04 pm

If it's any consolation, I had a dispute with a seller recently (set of scuff plates with red lettering that looked like it had been painted on by a 3 year old).

I escalated to Ali dispute centre as the parts were substandard and they had assessed the case and refunded me in full within 4 days - no return of items needed.
Ticking_fox
Ticking_fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutchy on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:15 am

well i need to wait a while because the seller has marked the item sent,even though they say the item has not been sent,aliexpress eva customer thing being automated won,t let me do anything for 20/40 days as thats the so called length of delivery,but will keep an eye on it,but not holding my breath.. Wink
Hutchy
Hutchy

Back to top Go down

Post by digger06 on Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:55 am

im doing well with aliexpress atm, ordered loads of stuff, all came within 2 to 3 week, saved a fortune

digger06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutchy on Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:25 am

to me ali is like ebay,you get good sellers and bad,it just seems i have had 2 bad sellers in a row,i still have to wait another 3 days before i can make a claim yet.. Exclamation
Hutchy
Hutchy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayashbra on Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:06 pm

Just received the "flip key" conversion for the 1980's style Sz-t key and some other bits and bobs. Always hunt down Pay pal vendors. Cost s $0.80 more but feels safer some how.

Hayashbra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down