Removing the drivers side dash storage compartment trim

Go down

Removing the drivers side dash storage compartment trim Empty Removing the drivers side dash storage compartment trim

Post by suzukhalid on Sat 12 Sep 2020 - 1:12

Can someone please help me in how to remove the drivers side dashboard trim storage compartment under the buttons.

I'm hoping I can get this off so I can drill a small hole to feed a wire through the back and then put it all back together.

Removing the drivers side dash storage compartment trim Suzuki10

suzukhalid

Back to top Go down

Removing the drivers side dash storage compartment trim Empty Re: Removing the drivers side dash storage compartment trim

Post by LourensL on Sat 12 Sep 2020 - 7:48

In this video, they show at 1.09.45 how to on a LHD 

LourensL
LourensL

Back to top Go down

Removing the drivers side dash storage compartment trim Empty Re: Removing the drivers side dash storage compartment trim

Post by billywhizz on Sat 12 Sep 2020 - 9:42

on the lower edge of the panel is 1 posidrive /chrome screw ,remove that and then pull the panel out towards you from the bottom, it takes a bit of force as you are trying too pull out the retaining clips built into the panel. but it will pull away. i hope this makes sense. ive removed mine a few times when trying out and fitting the stop /start disable unit .

billywhizz

Back to top Go down

Post by suzukhalid on Sat 12 Sep 2020 - 19:36

That's really helpful.
Thank you very much.
I saw the screw but I thought I might break it by pulling on it.

suzukhalid

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNWALES on Sun 13 Sep 2020 - 21:20

I once saw a Suzuki technician do it. One false move could cost you £200. Drill your hole in the roof !!!!

JOHNWALES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down