Pivot 3-drive Throttle Controller

Go down

Pivot 3-drive Throttle Controller Empty Pivot 3-drive Throttle Controller

Post by suzukhalid on Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:03 pm

I now have the Pivot 3-Drive Pro (TH-1D accelerator pedal harness) and most surprising thing is that my average fuel economy has gone up on daily city driving by quite a lot. Previously about 36mpg, now I'm on about 51mpg (according to my Scanguage). I'm not even using the Eco mode of the throttle controller! I'm currently on the response mode 3 (out of 5) so I get great acceleration in Auto mode and it's even better when I put the car into Sports. It just makes the car so much more drivable. The Vitara S feels less big and clunky but lighter and perkier as a hot hatch

The Pivot 3-drive Pro is compatible with collision mitigation system vehicles like the Vitara S and I believe Pivot are the only ones that do a throttle controller that works with this in the Pro and Evo models.

Pivot 3-drive Throttle Controller Img_2022

Pivot 3-drive Throttle Controller Img_2023

I took a photo with the controller device on show, but I've actually tucked it away on the drivers storage compartment under the switches.

suzukhalid

Back to top Go down

Pivot 3-drive Throttle Controller Empty Re: Pivot 3-drive Throttle Controller

Post by kent a on Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:32 pm

look nice. how much does it cost.

kent a

Back to top Go down

Post by suzukhalid on Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:55 pm

This device cost me about 17000yen off Croooober in Japan. It was listed as untested so it was much cheaper than it should have been. I got it with the accelerator pedal harness for the Swift ZC33S. When it arrived it turned out to be the wrong connector, so I had to order the correct one, which added to my overall cost.
All in all including the postage and import fees it came to about £200, maybe more.
You could buy new from Pivot or sellers like Greenline Motorsports. If you look out on Japanese used parts websites like Up Garage or Croooober for a used Pivot 3-Drive Pro or Evo, it doesn't matter what car it's for because you can buy the correct harness cable and you're all sorted. I used a middle man Jesse Streeter (he has a website) to organise everything and post it to me.

suzukhalid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down