FORGE 1.4 TURBO BOOSTERJET DUMP VALVE

Go down

FORGE 1.4 TURBO BOOSTERJET DUMP VALVE Empty FORGE 1.4 TURBO BOOSTERJET DUMP VALVE

Post by Admin on Sat May 16, 2020 12:05 am

FORGE 1.4 TURBO BOOSTERJET DUMP VALVE Fmdv2110

FORGE MOTORSPORT wrote:Our uprated valve for the Suzuki Swift Sport 1.4 ZC33S (also fits the Vitara 1.4 BoosterJet, providing the engine cover is removed) has been expertly designed and manufactured in the UK, meaning we can provide another industry leading valve for your vehicle.
Highlights:
Utilising world leading springs for more precise operation and consistency
All internal and external components have been made in the UK, ensuring top quality, and offering a valve with faster response times.
The piston uses heat stabilised Viton O-rings
Lubricated with high temperature Mobil1 grease to ensure a long life with minimal wear and very long service intervals
A super durable and responsive aluminium piston
Fully serviceable and rebuildable in minutes
Available in anodised black
Unlike other valves on the market, ours produces no check engine lights (EML)
Covered by the unique Forge Lifetime Warranty*
The Forge Motorsport atmospheric valve is more than just a replacement for the OE diaphragm operated bypass valve – Part No.18119-65H70. Our valve offers serviceability, rapid response, great sound, and can be uprated to your tuning needs.

In The Box:
1 x FMDV21 Valve
1 x 34mm P Clip
1 x 4mm Vacuum Tube
1 x Custom Silicone Hose
1 x Blanking Plug
2 x Cable Tie
1 x Bracket
2 x 32mm Hose Clamps
2 x Allen Cap Bolts
2 x Washers
1 x Nyloc Nut
1 x Forge Sticker

FORGE MOTORSPORT CLICK HERE

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

FORGE 1.4 TURBO BOOSTERJET DUMP VALVE Empty Re: FORGE 1.4 TURBO BOOSTERJET DUMP VALVE

Post by suzukhalid on Sat May 16, 2020 7:05 pm

I was looking at Blow off valves and the Forge one looks good. The HKS one stands out too much. The CTC Performance BOV by Turbosmart looks great and it fits neatly in place. It can be set at 50% atmospheric or recirculating. I just think it looks neater the way it fits in place. I've read somewhere that for daily driving recirculating is the best option. Something to do with the measured air.
http://www.ctc-performance.co.uk/store/ctc-performance-dump-valve-bov-swift-vitara-sport-k14c-boosterjet-1-4t/

suzukhalid

Back to top Go down

FORGE 1.4 TURBO BOOSTERJET DUMP VALVE Empty Re: FORGE 1.4 TURBO BOOSTERJET DUMP VALVE

Post by Shenanigans on Thu May 21, 2020 12:34 am

I have the forge one fitted to the Vitara. Nice easy job and relocates it a tad higher compared to the CTC version.

Shenanigans

Back to top Go down

Post by suzukhalid on Thu May 21, 2020 8:59 am

After installing the Forge bov were you able to still put the engine cover on?

suzukhalid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shenanigans on Thu May 21, 2020 9:22 am

Unfortunately not. Was originally thinking of getting the HKS induction which comes with a nice wee heatshield. But my commute goes through alot of dusty/mucky farm roads so I'll stick with a panel filter

Shenanigans

Back to top Go down

Post by suzukhalid on Thu May 21, 2020 10:18 am

I decided to keep to a panel filter as opposed to a induction kit because i wanted to keep the things looking as standard as possible... For insurance purposes 😬

I am thinking of getting the CTC blow off valve because it give me the recirculation option. I know how good Forge products are and it's made here in the UK.

Do you have a photo of your Forge blow off valve installed?

suzukhalid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shenanigans on Thu May 21, 2020 6:11 pm

FORGE 1.4 TURBO BOOSTERJET DUMP VALVE Img_2095

Shenanigans

Back to top Go down

Post by suzukhalid on Thu May 21, 2020 7:55 pm

Thanks Shenanigans. That's a nice snug fit. The Forge valve sounds very good from what I've heard on the Swift Sport.

suzukhalid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down