Trade in prices

Go down

Trade in prices Empty Trade in prices

Post by RichK on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:34 am

Don't know if anyone has PX their Vitara yet but we are possibly changing the car in the new year. Had a look at a possible replacement few days back and dealer says the px on our car is around the £13k mark at the moment and a little less if we wait until Spring Shocked That's over £9k less than I paid for it with only 8500 miles on the clock and 20 months old. I only lost £6k on the GV in six years of ownership. Might keep a little longer if I cannot find a good deal nearer the time.

RichK

Back to top Go down

Trade in prices Empty Re: Trade in prices

Post by Gar Green on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:16 pm

Just sent mine back in for another swift sport. We’ve recently upgraded our other car and didn’t really need two big ones.

Vitara S 1.4t - stuck it in with 18k at 2 years old. £14k back on it.
Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:51 pm

What are you px'ing against?
Suzuki's generally (especially 4wd models) tend to fetch more than book price even more so if you are px'ing into a Suzuki dealer who knows the market better than a non franchise dealer
Like you i did very well selling my GV but as the GV has been discontinued the prices have held as there is nothing else to replace it (saying thati have recently driven a 2.4 SZ4 GV 3 door back from Iceland and thought it was quite dated after the new Vitara)

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RichK on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:16 pm

Was a nearly new Jaguar XF at a main dealer, our Vitara is a SZ5 auto Allgrip, two tone with rugged pack, arm rest and bigger rear roof spoiler and over mats. Prob as it's not a car they would put on their forecourt they would trade it on hence the low price. Prob get more at a Suzuki dealership but fancy a change.

RichK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down