Suzuki dealers here, there, everywhere

Go down

Suzuki dealers here, there, everywhere Empty Suzuki dealers here, there, everywhere

Post by Ziga Vitara on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:59 pm

Today I called some dealers to order the S grille for my car and only one out of four Suzuki dealers in or around of my town knew that the S grille can actually fit other models. Shame on them. Shocked

The first rudely said that he never had such a question to which I answered that he had one right now, he said that he'd call me back but the "interest" in his voice was hard to miss, and he didn't call back.

The second one claimed that it's impossible and when I told him that according to some experiences from other drivers and YT videos, he changed his mind and said that it maybe does fit but that once he orders it, I can't return it in case it doesn't fit.

The third one admitted that he doesn't know for sure and promised to call me back. Which he did six hours later, but by then I already contacted the last dealer (a family-owned Suzuki dealership) who knew immediately that it fits and I ordered it. Got a nice discount too. sunny
Ziga Vitara
Ziga Vitara

Back to top Go down

Suzuki dealers here, there, everywhere Empty Re: Suzuki dealers here, there, everywhere

Post by catflap on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:06 pm

Cool, didn't know, or even think about that..
How much are the S grille?

catflap

Back to top Go down

Suzuki dealers here, there, everywhere Empty Re: Suzuki dealers here, there, everywhere

Post by Ziga Vitara on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:17 pm

He said it's 180€.

I'm still waiting for it, though, it'll be 14 days tomorrow since we ordered it. The dealer doesn't know why the delay either, at first he said that it'll be here in 3 days, that's how it's usually, then he called me by himself, apologizing for the delay.

But I'm not so surprised, when I ordered black misti rims in July, I waited almost three full weeks to get them.
Ziga Vitara
Ziga Vitara

Back to top Go down

Post by STDI on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:32 pm

catflap wrote:Cool, didn't know, or even think about that..
How much are the S grille?
Admin wrote:...
I recall it was around £180 inc the VAT

Karl
From this thread: http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk/t623-turbo-s-grille-fitment

STDI

Back to top Go down

Post by LourensL on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:43 pm

I've been stupid, a few months ago I could buy a S grille for only € 85, -.

And I didn't do it Sad
LourensL
LourensL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziga Vitara on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:07 pm

What annoys me is that you have to wait so long to get such a simple item. Three weeks ago I could still buy the original S grille from Italian Ebay and I'd already have it by now, but of course the item is now no longer available.
Ziga Vitara
Ziga Vitara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziga Vitara on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:00 am

I got it today, the dealer said that the delay was because the suppliers from Hungary were busy with delivering winter tires and they put minor orders like mine, aside. The price was 187€.

Now all that remains is to wrap the chrome parts to black, then it'll be ready.
Ziga Vitara
Ziga Vitara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down