Vitara Rental Car

Go down

Vitara Rental Car Empty Vitara Rental Car

Post by graham04 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:31 pm

My local Avis Rental office have a couple of 67 plate Vitara's on their forecourt. According to one of the guy's there, they have either purchased or leased several hundred. There was an SZ4 and a diesel SZ5 available . I wonder how much they paid for them.

graham04

Back to top Go down

Vitara Rental Car Empty Re: Vitara Rental Car

Post by JOHNWALES on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:19 am

Good morning Graham. Good way to test drive a car prior to placing an order, and to check fuel consumption meter. How many miles have you covered now, I am on 24k on just over 2 years.

JOHNWALES

Back to top Go down

Post by Rattly on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:26 am

graham04 wrote:My local Avis Rental office have a couple of 67 plate Vitara's on their forecourt. According to one of the guy's there, they have either purchased or leased several hundred. There was an SZ4 and a diesel SZ5 available . I wonder how much they paid for them.
A lot less than we would pay, they are probably on a guaranteed buy back if it Avis, Europcar do the same, buy them run them for 6 month or six thousand miles then sell them back to the manufactures for sale to dealers.
Rattly
Rattly

Back to top Go down

Post by graham04 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:12 am

Hi John Only 12,000 in 18 months for me, I do have an MGB GT and several motorcycles so lots of choice in the morning. Graham

graham04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down