Escudo badge

Go down

Escudo badge Empty Escudo badge

Post by plunet on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:15 pm

Bit of a random one here.... I'm going to be in Japan in a few weeks time, and I was wondering if it would be complete nuts to try and purchase an Escudo badge from a Suzuki dealer whilst I'm out there.
Or is it pointless as you can order them from the UK through a dealership? I did have a quick look on ebay and aliexpress and I wasn't finding a load of obvious matches.
I did search the forum to see if this had been mentioned before but I couldn't see any obvious results - it was the mention of the BoosterJet T badge that prompted me to think about it....

If it isn't nuts, I wonder if Karl or Cargreen can get the part number. And if it is available from the UK, what it would cost?
And if I did manage to sort this out would any other forum members want me to try and get some more.
Note: the pound is weak and the Yen is relatively high at the moment, so buying anything in Japan is unlikely to be a cost saving exercise.
Oh, and I don't speak any sensible amount of Japanese so this could be a wild goose chase.

plunet

Back to top Go down

Escudo badge Empty Re: Escudo badge

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:08 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by plunet on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:08 pm

Ahhh, I knew I had seen it somewhere on the forum, but the article didn't include the word Escudo. No dice on the search.
I've now sent an enquiry to a Suzuki dealership in Hokkaido in English and Google-translate-Japanese, we'll see what they say.

plunet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:13 am

I visited Osaka a few years back knowing zero Japanese and found if someone did not speak English they called someone that did......im sure at the Suzuki dealers the woman they called was on maternity leave as 15minutes after the call a lady appeared with a baby who spoke perfect English (That's the woman speaking English not the baby)
If you can find an Autobacs store, imagine a Halfords that sells high quality items from Yokohama winter tyres, Pisa bulbs/lamps and even Suzukisport tuning parts

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down