New Vitara S arriving end of June.

Go down

New Vitara S arriving end of June. Empty New Vitara S arriving end of June.

Post by JDVitara on Mon May 29, 2017 11:03 am

Hello everyone
As the title says, our new Galactic Grey Vitara S Boosterjet Auto arrives in about 4 weeks. We're having a towbar fitted and the Glasscoat package added before we collect it.

After browsing the forum for many hours, and digesting a load of hints, tips and advice over the last few days, I'm looking forward to being able to contribute in some way, everyone seems to be very amiable and helpful.
As a retired mechanical engineer I can't wait to start installing some of the numerous accessories that seem to be available (the credit card will certainly be taking a hit!), and it'll be a big change from maintaining a car to keep it roadworthy to 'pimping' one.

Hope you don't mind me posting a question straight away - I know the issue of insurers can be very personal but does anyone have any experiences with Suzuki's own car insurance compared to other companies?

Thanks again
Jane
JDVitara
JDVitara

Back to top Go down

New Vitara S arriving end of June. Empty Re: New Vitara S arriving end of June.

Post by Admin on Mon May 29, 2017 11:25 am

Welcome to the Forum JDVitara!!

Glad to hear the forum is to your liking and feel free to post any questions we may be able to help with

Suzuki insurance both cars and bikes, i have personaly found to be very expensive and only usually only underwritten by one of the mainstream insurance companys
I am just looking at insurance for a vitara and finding quote me happy (aviva insurance) to be the cheapest/best at the moment with a very easy online system allowing you to adjust details/drivers etc without the need for call centres

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gar Green on Mon May 29, 2017 11:51 am

Welcome to the forum, glad it's helpful.

Suzuki insurance seems to be rather expensive, I'm currently with Admiral and they were less than half the price with better cover.

Last edited by Gargreen on Tue May 30, 2017 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

Post by HILLCLIMBER on Mon May 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Welcome to the forum, it`s a great place for all sorts of info and advice, like others I found Suzuki insurance very expensive, we have both cars insured with Hastings Direct on their multicar policy at present, will be doing the usual shop around at renewal next month.

You will love the Vitara, mine gets better and better and if you take notice of Karl and Gargreen  you will have no problem spending money on it !!

Have fun.
HILLCLIMBER
HILLCLIMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrust on Tue May 30, 2017 7:46 am

Welcome from another 1.4S auto owner. I have owned mine for a year now, and still love driving it!

I have in the past obtained quotes from Suzuki insurance for both cars and bikes, but they have never been competitive. For the last three years we have insured with an Aviva multi-vehicle policy, and no other insurer can get near their premiums
Petrust
Petrust

Back to top Go down

Post by JDVitara on Tue May 30, 2017 8:34 pm

Many thanks to everyone for your feedback, it looks like Suzuki insurance is out of the running and an internet 'shop around' is on the cards nearer the day.
Jane
JDVitara
JDVitara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down