Finally arrived!

Go down

Finally arrived! Empty Finally arrived!

Post by terryk on Thu May 04, 2017 5:34 pm

So, today I picked up my new Vitara SZ-T in Galactic Grey Metallic with Cosmic Black Pearl Metallic roof. Exactly one month to the day since ordering it. Having already ordered and had delivered the spare wheel kit, clock and Vitara mats, I set about fitting them. Spare wheel and clock okay, but was somewhat disappointed to find the mats only had the Vitara logo on the drivers mat. All the above were genuine Suzuki accessories from the Suzuki Shop. Oh well !!  A few more bits to add and I'll post some pics in due course.
Cheers....Terry.

PS. I asked for a quote for 3 years upfront servicing costs. Was quoted £718.20 including VAT. I said I'd think about it !!
terryk
terryk

Back to top Go down

Finally arrived! Empty Re: Finally arrived!

Post by Gar Green on Thu May 04, 2017 6:46 pm

Congrats on the new car, you'll definitely enjoy it. As for your service quote, I'd say that was outrageous. Where I live the first service is £132 and the second and third are £189, total £510.

There's some info here about services that I put together, have a look and make up your mind if you think £700odd is good value.

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk/t412-vitara-service-requirements-years-1-3

Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Rattly on Thu May 04, 2017 9:01 pm

terryk wrote:So, today I picked up my new Vitara SZ-T in Galactic Grey Metallic with Cosmic Black Pearl Metallic roof. Exactly one month to the day since ordering it. Having already ordered and had delivered the spare wheel kit, clock and Vitara mats, I set about fitting them. Spare wheel and clock okay, but was somewhat disappointed to find the mats only had the Vitara logo on the drivers mat. All the above were genuine Suzuki accessories from the Suzuki Shop. Oh well !!  A few more bits to add and I'll post some pics in due course.
Cheers....Terry.

PS. I asked for a quote for 3 years upfront servicing costs. Was quoted £718.20 including VAT. I said I'd think about it !!
sounds nice, enjoy!
Rattly
Rattly

Back to top Go down

Post by Goudrons on Thu May 04, 2017 10:39 pm

I'm jealous, though I hope it's what you expected.

Still waiting on news of mine, ordered 12th April.
Another grey one, this time a SZ5.

Goudrons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down