GENUINE SUZUKI APPLE SCREENWASH DISCONTINUED

Go down

GENUINE SUZUKI APPLE SCREENWASH DISCONTINUED Empty GENUINE SUZUKI APPLE SCREENWASH DISCONTINUED

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:46 am

Just when you find a decent screen wash that even my other half likes due to the Apple scent Suzuki go and discontinue it  Sad
As well as smelling good it actually did what it said on the label and a 50/50 dilute with water was good for -20
Price wise with a bit of discount was around £1 per 250ml bottle....

SUZUKI PART# 990F0-SWK01-250

GENUINE SUZUKI APPLE SCREENWASH DISCONTINUED 20170340

The replacement along with a lot of Genuine Suzuki Oils and in line with Suzuki MotoGP sponsorship is now supplied by Ecstar and the off yellow colour unfortunately also matches it's scent of a well used mens urinal...

SUZUKI PART# 990F0-ECSW1-250

GENUINE SUZUKI APPLE SCREENWASH DISCONTINUED 20170339

A bit of searching and for £7.99 I found 5L of Apple Scent Concentrated Screen Wash which I have been trying for the last month
The dilute ratio appears to be the same as the oe Suzuki one and running 50/50 Winter mix over the last month and along with the drop in temperatures the last week I have found it to be as good as the discontinued Suzuki item ...

SILVERHOOK PART# SHXF5A

GENUINE SUZUKI APPLE SCREENWASH DISCONTINUED 20170341

I will continue to try it as the weather improves and let you know if any issues arise

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

GENUINE SUZUKI APPLE SCREENWASH DISCONTINUED Empty Re: GENUINE SUZUKI APPLE SCREENWASH DISCONTINUED

Post by alec on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:51 pm

Saw this in Poundland today.

GENUINE SUZUKI APPLE SCREENWASH DISCONTINUED IMAG0094_zpsvxgsjgpf
alec
alec

Back to top Go down

GENUINE SUZUKI APPLE SCREENWASH DISCONTINUED Empty Re: GENUINE SUZUKI APPLE SCREENWASH DISCONTINUED

Post by Yorkshire pud on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:05 pm

The ecstar screen wash seems to have changed from yellow back to the green fruity smelling Suzuki screen wash now !!!
Yorkshire pud
Yorkshire pud

Back to top Go down

Post by Gar Green on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:43 pm

Can confirm, it’s back.
Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down