New year, new car, new forum member.

Go down

New year, new car, new forum member. Empty New year, new car, new forum member.

Post by alec on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Hello all,
Well after over a year of looking at car brochures, websites and reviews I find myself the owner of a Vitara SZ5 1.6 petrol in Red/Black and it would seem embarrassingly I have gone for a non All Grip model.

SZ5 spec was a must as our previous car had a panoramic roof and my wife is claustrophobic so finds the feeling of openness comforting.
My short daily commute, around a ten mile round trip meant that diesel wasn't really an option, 4wd would have been a nice option however a 4x2 popped up at a price that I couldn't turn down. 65 reg with under 900 miles on the clock.

Anyway, live/work in Woking for a (currently) struggling F1 team. Think I have the only Vitara in the car park.
alec
alec

Back to top Go down

New year, new car, new forum member. Empty Re: New year, new car, new forum member.

Post by graham04 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:01 am

Still at least yours works and don't worry about the allgrip, I only had mine for the sport option which I have only used a couple of times.

graham04

Back to top Go down

New year, new car, new forum member. Empty Re: New year, new car, new forum member.

Post by Gar Green on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:38 am

Welcome to the forum! Do tell us more about the F1!
Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down