Full Beam 'Flash'

Go down

Full Beam 'Flash' Empty Full Beam 'Flash'

Post by jbo83 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:41 am

I noticed at the weekend that when our dipped beam headlights are off (or on auto during the day) and you 'flash' the full beam that both full beam and LED dipped beam headlights operate? Has anyone else noticed this? Also, when the sidelights are on, the LED driving lights remain on (which i think is normal) and when you flash the full beam the driving lights turn off until you release the full beam flash.

Was just wondering if this was the norm or if it was something to do with the LED Fogs/sidelights I have fitted as I have heard some horror stories from fitting the LED type bulbs from other members.

Cheers
jbo83
jbo83

Back to top Go down

Full Beam 'Flash' Empty Re: Full Beam 'Flash'

Post by Admin on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:34 am

I will check mine later but never had any issues with LED bulbs in the sidelights, problems with the LED's seems isolated to either indicator bulbs or tailight/brake light bulbs if changed to LED

Great avatar by the way, hope you are entering the xmas photo competition camera

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gar Green on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:57 pm

jbo83 wrote:I noticed at the weekend that when our dipped beam headlights are off (or on auto during the day) and you 'flash' the full beam that both full beam and LED dipped beam headlights operate? Has anyone else noticed this? Also, when the sidelights are on, the LED driving lights remain on (which i think is normal) and when you flash the full beam the driving lights turn off until you release the full beam flash.

Was just wondering if this was the norm or if it was something to do with the LED Fogs/sidelights I have fitted as I have heard some horror stories from fitting the LED type bulbs from other members.

Cheers

I've noticed this with mine too. Seems to be the same across the board, so not to worry
Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

Post by jbo83 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:50 pm

Thanks for the feedback Guys Wink
jbo83
jbo83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content