Here are a few (actaully a lot) pictures of my Vitara SZ5 DDIS

Go down

Here are a few (actaully a lot) pictures of my Vitara SZ5 DDIS Empty Here are a few (actaully a lot) pictures of my Vitara SZ5 DDIS

Post by Geordie Amanda on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Geordie Amanda

Back to top Go down

Here are a few (actaully a lot) pictures of my Vitara SZ5 DDIS Empty Re: Here are a few (actaully a lot) pictures of my Vitara SZ5 DDIS

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Some great photo's there, what are your initial thoughts of the Vitara and what did you drive before?
Still waiting for mine to be delivered Sad

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Here are a few (actaully a lot) pictures of my Vitara SZ5 DDIS Empty Re: Here are a few (actaully a lot) pictures of my Vitara SZ5 DDIS

Post by Geordie Amanda on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:42 am

Initial thoughts are so far so good. My other daily driver is an M135 so there is a fair bit of difference Very Happy Fuel economy is outstanding. I have a slightly heavy foot, yet I'm averaging well over 50mpg everywhere I go and have only got a few thousand miles on the clock. Sure the plastics are just that, very plastic and I wouldn't have minded spending a couple hundred pounds more for a better tactile experience, but overall I can't complain. The ride quality is superb, quite soft but well damped Smile and it is definitely softer than the petrol I tried before.

In fact the only fault I have is the headlights are set way too high and I haven't had any time off yet to get it fixed (thankfully the nights are still bright). Actually the salesman isn't too keen on answering my emails now he has sold me the car, which is a little disappointing from a Suzy dealership. But hey ho, I'll live.

My previous Suzy was a Grand Vitara 3dr 2.4, a huge difference to the new Vitara.

Geordie Amanda

Back to top Go down

Post by RichK on Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:02 pm

Nice car and nice photos.

I actually saw my first one one road the other day, gold with black roof. Saw it at the last moment, it had black writing on the side so assumed it was a dealer demo.

Yet to see a SZ5 close up, only one in nearest dealer from me only has a base model in the showroom.

RichK

Back to top Go down

Post by SUZU on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:13 pm

WOOW. What a great car ! Nothing compares to this Evil or Very Mad
SUZU
SUZU

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Amanda on Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:11 am

Long time no post.

Well my PCP runs out in January and I intend to buy out the GFV final payment and keep it. It's been faultless so far and compliments my other car beautifully (an M4 Very Happy)

I had a look at what the car is worth and it turns out it has around £4,000 of equity in it! As a percentage thats easily the most equity I have ever had in a new vehicle financed on a PCP. In fact the equity itself is one of the highest figures I had too

Well done Suzuki, looks like you've made a car people really want.....they can't have mine though, especially as it's the 'getting rarer' diesel version tongue

Geordie Amanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Joakim on Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:05 am

Great looking car! Same color combo as mine! Very Happy

Joakim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down