TPMS TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TPMS TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS - Page 3 Empty Re: TPMS TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:03 pm

The system will automatically read the tyre pressure no matter where the wheels are located on the vehicle

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

TPMS TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS - Page 3 Empty Re: TPMS TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS

Post by Tony's here on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Cheers that's good, been suggest to stepdaughter her QUASHQUI needs reprogramming after swop about, don't mention brake pad change on electronic handbrake model, talk about answer to a problem that doesn't exist.

Tony's here

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:42 pm

Tony's here wrote:Sorry if the answer to this is in the manual or buried in the thread replies. If I swop my wheels around does the car re-learn the new wheel positions or is this a manual input or even a diagnostic tool re-jig.
It re-learns all on it's own. Just make sure that the pressures are all equal and within the range you have selected - economy or comfort.

Phil

Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by STDI on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Tony's here wrote:Sorry if the answer to this is in the manual or buried in the thread replies. If I swop my wheels around does the car re-learn the new wheel positions or is this a manual input or even a diagnostic tool re-jig.
The car re-learns the new wheel positions.

STDI

Back to top Go down

Post by kwikphix328 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:38 pm

I currently have 9 wheels 'paired' to my car,; in use, winter & a full size spare.
The car re-detects a changed wheel within 5- 10 mins of driving.
kwikphix328
kwikphix328

Back to top Go down

Post by lotusteve on Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:26 pm

what are the pressures for each mode ? IE comfort and eco.
lotusteve
lotusteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil on Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:37 pm

They are on the B pillar on the drivers side.

Phil

Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by lotusteve on Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Thanks Phil.
lotusteve
lotusteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3