Confused.com Top 10 Family SUVs

Go down

Confused.com  Top 10 Family SUVs Empty Confused.com Top 10 Family SUVs

Post by graham04 on 27th September 2016, 10:08

I have no idea what sort of criteria they used for this list, as it seems to be more of a mishmash, but at least the Vitara is high up above some classy vehicles.
Link Below
Family SUV

graham04

Back to top Go down

Confused.com  Top 10 Family SUVs Empty Re: Confused.com Top 10 Family SUVs

Post by Gar Green on 1st October 2016, 09:18

Great to see, The Vitara seems to come hight on most comparison lists lately. For the money, others cannot compete.
Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpian on 20th October 2016, 11:47

I haven't looked at the comparison yet, but I do know that the Vitara is fairly small, by modern standards, and this is one reason I bought it. My friend bought a new Qashgai when I bought my car and it is very good, but, it has leather seats. We both hate them but he couldn't get the top spec auto without them and they are horrible. Like all leather seats that are hot and slippy. Brake firmly and the passenger, me, slides into the seat belt, and this is unsettling as well as uncomfortable. And the fact that the front of the passenger seat isn't height adjustable makes it worse. The back seats are uncomfortable for adults, with no thigh support, and a terrible view out, but road testers never mention this. Also, the steering in the Vitara is much more precise and feels better connected. Don't tell anyone, but the Vitara is a lovely car.

Ulpian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down