PROTECTIVE REAR SEAT COVER

Go down

PROTECTIVE REAR SEAT COVER Empty PROTECTIVE REAR SEAT COVER

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:14 am

Some of you may have seen the Genuine Suzuki Protective Rear Seat Cover part#990E0-79J44-000

PROTECTIVE REAR SEAT COVER 990e0-10

Owning a dog and not keen on the rear seat looking like the floor of a coconut shy I have been tempted with the above but at £46 I have been more inclined to restrict the dog to traveling in the Jimny where we have a suitable cage and plastic cargo liner

PROTECTIVE REAR SEAT COVER Jimny_11

That was until browsing the man aisle at Aldi I found this Car seat Cover For Dogs £4.99...

PROTECTIVE REAR SEAT COVER Wp_20106

Opening the package the material seems very much like the genuine Suzuki one above and the same plastic snap buckles...

PROTECTIVE REAR SEAT COVER Wp_20200

Front headrest mounting...

PROTECTIVE REAR SEAT COVER Wp_20101

And rear headrest mounting...

PROTECTIVE REAR SEAT COVER Wp_20102

With the cover fitted the only difference is that the Suzuki cover has two zip in panels to prevent the dog touching the door trims...

PROTECTIVE REAR SEAT COVER Wp_20202

This may be an issue with bigger dogs on the door trims but a nice touch is these Velcro flaps that allow access to the seat belts...

PROTECTIVE REAR SEAT COVER Wp_20107

PROTECTIVE REAR SEAT COVER Wp_20203

Which means you can restrain your dog safely away from the doors with a suitable harness like this...

PROTECTIVE REAR SEAT COVER Wp_20108

Another well thought out part is this centre zip which when closed keeps the dog in the rear.....

PROTECTIVE REAR SEAT COVER Wp_20105

Or unzipped if you have a nosey K9 like ours that likes to look out the window...

PROTECTIVE REAR SEAT COVER Wp_20104

Finally the instructions that also shows you can have the cover mounted only one side and drape the front section into the rear footwell if you have a rear passenger
(and the real reason for the zip opening  Very Happy )

PROTECTIVE REAR SEAT COVER Wp_20109

Even if you don't have a dog for £4.99 it may be worth using in the winter to put wet coats on, or folded down both sides of the footwell if you have muddy kids?

One thing I know i'm glad of is that I had not paid £46 for the genuine one when this is 99% as good

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down