VITARA AUTOMATIC LOCKING WINDOW/MIRROR/SUNROOF CLOSURE MODULE

Go down

VITARA AUTOMATIC LOCKING WINDOW/MIRROR/SUNROOF CLOSURE MODULE Empty VITARA AUTOMATIC LOCKING WINDOW/MIRROR/SUNROOF CLOSURE MODULE

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:16 pm

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

VITARA AUTOMATIC LOCKING WINDOW/MIRROR/SUNROOF CLOSURE MODULE Empty Re: VITARA AUTOMATIC LOCKING WINDOW/MIRROR/SUNROOF CLOSURE MODULE

Post by Jamiebirse1982 on Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:28 pm

Where can u get them modules, i so want one

Jamiebirse1982

Back to top Go down

VITARA AUTOMATIC LOCKING WINDOW/MIRROR/SUNROOF CLOSURE MODULE Empty Re: VITARA AUTOMATIC LOCKING WINDOW/MIRROR/SUNROOF CLOSURE MODULE

Post by graham04 on Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:07 pm

Bet my door panels would never come off like that !

graham04

Back to top Go down

Post by Gar Green on Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Apperently you have to send him a message on youtube for info. Who's brave enough to be the first?
Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:45 am

Aliexpress have this one but no mention of the mirrors folding which is the main feature I would like...

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-Suzuki-Vitara-modified-glass-closing-a-window-or-window-a-key-anti-theft-device/32584763379.html?spm=2114.01010208.8.74.1BV2TV

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy Souter on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:50 am

I agree with Karl the only function I would like is the auto folding mirrors.
Surely some electrical whiz kid in this country could manufacture these, all the components are in place all that is needed is some wiring alterations.
GS
Grumpy Souter
Grumpy Souter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:08 pm

The one in the Video does fold the mirrors on locking, i have contacted him to see if they do a mirror only module........After having a Hyundai hire car smack my mirror while parked on Tuesday in London i am either going to get a folding module or avoid London

A heads up to anyone involved in a collision, after chasing him 1/2 a mile for him to stop and grabbing the drivers door open he exits his vehicle hands held in a prayer appologising  
I then asked the driver to write his name and address on a piece of paper which he did and then i asked for his driving licence or passport.....at this point he produced a Danish driving licence  confused  and started to stutter saying the name he had given was not that on the driving licence (so much for the previous prayer gesture?)............unfortunate but trust no one and always ask for photo ID is my advice!

Good news is that the Vitara is unscathed (altho i am having the mirror replaced) and the Hyundai did not fair as well....

VITARA AUTOMATIC LOCKING WINDOW/MIRROR/SUNROOF CLOSURE MODULE Wp_20186

VITARA AUTOMATIC LOCKING WINDOW/MIRROR/SUNROOF CLOSURE MODULE Wp_20188

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy Souter on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:52 pm

I would avoid London, Up hear in the land of the heather our biggest problem is low flying
Haggis which is quite soft and usually just slides off with little or no damage Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
GS
Grumpy Souter
Grumpy Souter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamiebirse1982 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:08 pm

Hi guys enquired about modules and this was the reply. Who is gonna be the first?

Hello Jamie
Window module price 98$, + shipping price 26$, but we can not give any kind of guarantee for module (you will receive new and unused module), we also not responsible for everything that happens during transport (damaged, lost, etc.), payment via Skrill (Moneybookers) or PayPal, you will receive a photo before sending module and after sending you will receive tracking number .
We are only intermediaries between the seller and the buyer, and nothing more than that.
Best regards

Jamiebirse1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Gar Green on Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:25 pm

Jamiebirse1982 wrote:Hi guys enquired about modules and this was the reply. Who is gonna be the first?

Hello Jamie
Window module price 98$, + shipping price 26$,  but we can not give any kind of guarantee for module (you will receive new and unused module), we also not responsible for everything that happens during transport (damaged, lost, etc.), payment via Skrill (Moneybookers) or PayPal, you will receive a photo before sending module and after sending you will receive tracking number .
We are only intermediaries between the seller and the buyer, and nothing more than that.
Best regards

Sounds like a lovley little scam.
Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamiebirse1982 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:36 am

Ye... Think am gonna skip that one

Jamiebirse1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:53 am

Any decent auto electrical place should be able to do it. In the past I have had auto window and roof closers installed although it wasn't cheap. Pretty cool though as you walk away from the car with the windows closing sequentially. :-)
The novelty does wear off though and with climate control the windows and/or roof are rarely opened.

Phil

Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Berny4631 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:09 pm

Do-it-yourselfers will find diagrams here to automate mirrors :

http://blogs.caradisiac.com/berny-blog/

Berny4631

Back to top Go down

Post by graham04 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:15 pm

Not for the faint hearted, but great stuff, just translate the pages.

graham04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down