Vitara S - Serbia

Go down

Vitara S - Serbia Empty Vitara S - Serbia

Post by Defke on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:08 am

Finally it arrived bounce First tank impressions, effortless drive, it just handles different situations with no fuss. I did a bit of everything, motorway, city, rural, off road and it behaved great in all roles. Coming from a sporty compact (2.0 atmo Alfa 147), I did not lose any power, but I gained a lot of overall visibility, comfort and shiny new toys Smile

One thing that I find annoying is that each time I turn on the car, it starts playing music from USB or radio, like I intended, but as soon as phone connects bia bluetooth, it automatically switches to audio stream from phone. I cannot find a setting to turn that off, and every time I need to go through the menus to set the playback back to usb or radio.

Vitara S - Serbia Image

Vitara S - Serbia Image

Defke

Back to top Go down

Vitara S - Serbia Empty Re: Vitara S - Serbia

Post by Gar Green on Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:20 pm

Car looks great, That's the first I have heard of that radio issue. I would try to delete the paid phone from the unit, repair and deny the option to use the phone as a music device.
Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

Post by woody3090 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:55 pm

I have started to suffer the same problem since getting my new iPhone  i paired it to the infotainment unit and now when i start the car and the phone connects by Bluetooth  it automatically switches from what  was playing IE. radio or USB and starts the music app on the iPhone.
It never did this with my windows phone (Nokia lumia 920)
Was wandering if it was an iPhone thing I've tried different settings and re paired  but it still does the same.
On the up side the Apple Car play functionality on the unit is really good, and if you connect the phone by lead it turn off the Bluetooth.
woody3090
woody3090

Back to top Go down

Post by Defke on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:51 pm

It seems to be the problem with newest iPhones, one that's not only manifesting in Vitara but in all cars that have implemented Apple's iPod functionality, that obviously doesn't work so well.

I don't want to use Apple CarPlay as I don't want to think about plugging phone every time I enter the car, and then potentially forgetting it in it. The solution for now is just quickly pressing 'mode' button on steering wheel as soon as the system boots up.

Defke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down