TRAVALL DOG GUARD TDG1504

Go down

TRAVALL DOG GUARD TDG1504 Empty TRAVALL DOG GUARD TDG1504

Post by Admin on Tue May 31, 2016 6:03 am

TRAVALL DOG GUARD TDG1504 Dog_gu10

TRAVALL wrote:

This is a half height dog guard for Suzuki Vitara 2015 onwards (part number TDG1504).

This Suzuki Vitara dog guard is ideal for a safe and secure boot area in the vehicle and is a vehicle specific fit. It will stop dogs jumping over seats, increase passenger safety and maximise the full storage capacity of your boot safely. As a vehicle specific fit, these guards are designed to be non-rattle, will mount using existing vehicle attachments and developed to work 100% with Travall boot mats, dividers and bumper protectors.

Travall products are designed to be an easy DIY fitted product and they are supplied with easy to follow fitting instructions. No drilling or modification is required to your vehicle.

Every dog guard has been designed and manufactured for each application ensuring the best fit to your vehicle. Fabricated steel construction, finished in a tough Nylon Coating for improved durability, each dog guard is designed to meet international testing standards including TUV. Designed to compliment the vehicle interior in a grey finish, with a no drill fixing and easy to follow fitting instruction, they are easily fitted and removed in minutes. Uses include transporting pets, luggage, equipment and much more.

TRAVALL DOG GUARD CLICK HERE
Attachments
TRAVALL DOG GUARD TDG1504 Attachment
DOG GUARD TDG1504.pdf TRAVALL DOG GUARD FITTING INSTRUCTIONSYou don't have permission to download attachments.(7 Mb) Downloaded 17 times
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

TRAVALL DOG GUARD TDG1504 Empty Re: TRAVALL DOG GUARD TDG1504

Post by Grumpy Souter on Tue May 31, 2016 10:33 am

Looks Good, All I need now is a DOG.
GS
Grumpy Souter
Grumpy Souter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue May 31, 2016 2:12 pm

I have a dog and I fancy the dog guard but there's no way the dog is going in my Vitara

TRAVALL DOG GUARD TDG1504 Wp_20171

I may have to rename it a "Luggage Guard" LoL

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down