New available colour choice - Savanna Ivory

Go down

New available colour choice - Savanna Ivory  Empty New available colour choice - Savanna Ivory

Post by Gar Green on Thu May 19, 2016 7:38 pm

Shown here on the SZ-T.

New available colour choice - Savanna Ivory  20160516_075814_zpsklap6fvl
Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

New available colour choice - Savanna Ivory  Empty Re: New available colour choice - Savanna Ivory

Post by RichK on Thu May 19, 2016 9:02 pm

Been available for a while I believe, there was one in the carpark of the dealership when I picked mine up 6 weeks ago.

RichK

Back to top Go down

New available colour choice - Savanna Ivory  Empty Re: New available colour choice - Savanna Ivory

Post by Gar Green on Thu May 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Really? We've had our first two this week.
Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu May 19, 2016 10:49 pm

Yes there is one lives on the Droitwich to Alcester road, I took this picture 23/5/16 in Droitwich.....

New available colour choice - Savanna Ivory  Wp_20159

.......do you think it is because you are over the border you are late in deliveries Razz

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gar Green on Fri May 20, 2016 7:49 am

Well, we only had running water installed last week so it's a possibility, Karl Razz
Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil on Fri May 20, 2016 8:13 am

Gargreen wrote:Well, we only had running water installed last week so it's a possibility, Karl Razz

Looking forward to the electricity installation next week? :-)

Phil

Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by woody3090 on Fri May 20, 2016 8:39 am

AO registration is Norwich, same as mine, so he came a fair distance to purchase
woody3090
woody3090

Back to top Go down

Post by theforestdweller on Fri May 20, 2016 1:12 pm

woody3090 wrote:... so he came a fair distance to purchase
Not necessarily ... I ordered my vehicle online (new, private purchase) through Lex Autolease in Birmingham. The registration number is in the range allocated to Northampton, the vehicle was delivered via transporter and PDI'd at a Hereford dealership, and then driven 18 miles to me in the Forest of Dean - so I didn't even have to get off my backside - just waited for the doorbell to ring Very Happy .
theforestdweller
theforestdweller

Back to top Go down

Post by RichK on Fri May 20, 2016 7:27 pm

Admin wrote:Yes there is one lives on the Droitwich to Alcester road, I took this picture 23/5/16 in Droitwich.....

New available colour choice - Savanna Ivory  Wp_20159

.......do you think it is because you are over the border you are late in deliveries Razz

Karl

Back to the future Laughing Laughing

RichK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down