Information Display Options

Go down

Information Display Options Empty Information Display Options

Post by graham04 on Tue May 17, 2016 5:00 pm

Having trolled through the display options, mpg etc and I noticed one is blank. This seems a bit of a waste and could easily be used for something else. My choice would be a Digital MPH display which could be altered to KPH. This is only a software function and could easily be added by Suzuki. Any other ideas and if enough owners asked would Suzuki listen.
My reason for MPH is that I have a part time job delivering new cars of all makes , most seem to have this option and although they will have perfectly good speedo's, the digital display can catch your eye when the speed limit has suddenly changed.
                    Graham

graham04

Back to top Go down

Information Display Options Empty Re: Information Display Options

Post by theforestdweller on Tue May 17, 2016 6:56 pm

Completely agree with digital speed option for the blank display. This was my first thought when I was going through the displays when I first bought my Vitara. I'd got used to the digital display in provious vehicles and find the anaolgue display not clear enough at a glance, when the digital one would be. Can't see it happening though Neutral
theforestdweller
theforestdweller

Back to top Go down

Post by hicky on Tue May 17, 2016 7:35 pm

quite agree coming from digital back to needle takes some getting used to again.

hicky

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNWALES on Tue May 17, 2016 7:39 pm

The blank page is for a purpose ! When this page is engaged keep it depressed for several seconds whilst the car is stationery. A list of extra options will appear, such as t.p.m.s., sensors, and activation of other methods of recording time and speed.

JOHNWALES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down