Suzuki pre-paid service plans and warranty

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Suzuki pre-paid service plans and warranty - Page 2 Empty Re: Suzuki pre-paid service plans and warranty

Post by graham04 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:05 am

Update on my plan ha ha. Called in to J&J Cross Hands to book my service only to be told that they are unable to claim back the money paid to Suzuki because of some log in problem. Also why pay Suzuki when they only charge £140 compared to the £175.85 that I have paid out. Advised me to ring up and cancel the plan and get my money back. Waiting now to see what I get back as there may be a £30 cancellation fee and take 28 days to complete. My experience dealing with Suzuki over the years has steadily deteriorated. Despite liking the products, cars and bikes , I have moved on to Honda with the bikes where if there is a problem that cant be fixed immediately, they ring Honda there and then to discuss the issue and resolve it. Not send me away to ring customer services myself.
I will update again if and when I get anything back. Either way I am unlikely to return to Cross Hands for my service, because at no time in the previous year have they said that the service would be below £175.

graham04

Back to top Go down

Suzuki pre-paid service plans and warranty - Page 2 Empty Re: Suzuki pre-paid service plans and warranty

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:17 am

J&J I believe have several Suzuki franchises, it is unfortunate you have had a bad experience Graham as I have used their Parts department (not Cross hands) on several occasions via mail order and the service has been second to none, also been quicker than my local Suzuki dealer to supply confused

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2