SV5 Allgrip Rugged Auto Worcestershire

Go down

SV5 Allgrip Rugged Auto Worcestershire Empty SV5 Allgrip Rugged Auto Worcestershire

Post by RichK on Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:52 pm

Had the car a week now, really pleased with it, averaging about 45mpg at moment which is double what the GV did. Just got to get the hang of all the electronic stuff. Managed to tune radio and Bluetooth the phones so we are getting there. Another six months of bedtime reading to go through the thick manual then we will be sorted Very Happy

SV5 Allgrip Rugged Auto Worcestershire DSCF4478_zps21tnxtgq

SV5 Allgrip Rugged Auto Worcestershire DSCF4477_zpsaucpqbei

RichK

Back to top Go down

SV5 Allgrip Rugged Auto Worcestershire Empty Re: SV5 Allgrip Rugged Auto Worcestershire

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:52 pm

Looks good Rich, that colour in the brochure with the Urban pack chrome I thought would never work in the UK but with the black roof and rugged pack it does look well

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

SV5 Allgrip Rugged Auto Worcestershire Empty Re: SV5 Allgrip Rugged Auto Worcestershire

Post by enicky on Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 pm

Very nice !!
enicky
enicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gar Green on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:45 am

Looks great, I've quite taken to the ginger ones recently. I wish I went for the 2 Tone too now. Any plans for it?
Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down