got new car today

Go down

got new car today Empty got new car today

Post by hicky on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:17 pm

well true to the dealers word got my vitara sz-t today.ordered 3 march got it today well pleased.nothing but grief with my Renault captur.

hicky

Back to top Go down

got new car today Empty Re: got new car today

Post by Admin on Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:39 pm

Be interesting to hear your comparison to the captur although it doesn't sound like the Renault has a good start?

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RichK on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:11 am

Wife liked the look of the Renault Captur but have bad memories of owning Renault and Peugeot in the past I soon put her of them Evil or Very Mad . Think everything electrical packed in on an Espace I once owned.

RichK

Back to top Go down

Post by theforestdweller on Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:27 pm

I looked at the Renault Captur before I opted for the Vitara. Lack of AWD and more pronounced SUV looks put me off. However I could be tempted by the new Kaptur (with a "K") announced for Russia - AWD plus taller, wider, longer than the Euopean version. One website at least says it is built on Duster underpinnings, but I'm not too sure whether that would be the case.

http://www.carscoops.com/2016/03/new-renault-kaptur-is-russias-longer.html
theforestdweller
theforestdweller

Back to top Go down

Post by hicky on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:50 pm

well up to now I know its early days but no gearbox whine proper intermmitent wipers not those that have a mind of their own.no clutch judder .no backseat seatbelt rattle if their not put back in their holders.smoother ride than the captur also. Very Happy Very Happy

hicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Badfx on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:47 pm

There are loads of Capturs here in France and a Renault dear on every street corner. Renault is by far the most popular make followed by Citro├źn and Peugeot. I looked at the Captur and the Dacia Duster but wanted 4x4 so no Captur. The Duster had the stupidest system for raising and lowering the drivers seat I have ever come come across, something that happens a lot in my car as wife is short. The engine felt unrefined and was rattley too.
Had the Vitara since December 24th and am still happy with it.

Badfx

Back to top Go down

Post by hicky on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:01 pm

cheers badfx Very Happy

hicky

Back to top Go down

Post by plunet on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:31 pm

I also looked at the Captur on paper but didn't progress as far as test drive. Although it's had good reviews I've just heard too many reports of electrical problems with French cars, and for them being just awkward to fix anything yourself... although that's a general trend with all manufacturers, the French seem to be ahead of the curve.

plunet

Back to top Go down

Post by hicky on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:34 pm

so glad I got rid of the captur.got fed up with the grief I got from dealer and car.for a car that was just over 2 years old not good enough.had fords most of my life and never had the problems with them as the Renault.i will not list the things that were wrong with the captur two many to mention.at the moment very pleased with the vitara. thumbl

hicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down