Roofbox, max size?

Go down

Roofbox, max size? Empty Roofbox, max size?

Post by Hadus on Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:21 pm

Hey guys, so after having waited just around 6 months my time is finally approaching. Vitara to be delivered 01. april bounce

Anyway, I'll need a roof top cargo carrier, a big one. Huge. Anyone have experiences with them and the vitara? maybe even pics?

From what I've been told the Vitara here is delivered with Thule roof rack, and thule makes some fairly big roof cargo carriers, I'd just hate not to be able to open the boot while it's attached.

Hadus

Back to top Go down

Roofbox, max size? Empty Re: Roofbox, max size?

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:03 pm

Hadus wrote:From what I've been told the Vitara here is delivered with Thule roof rack,

Where are you located Hadus as most Suzuki roof bar's are made by Mont Blanc?

I have no experience with roof box's on a Vitara but Suzuki GB have listed for the Vitara roof box part# 990E0-59J43-000

SUZUKI GB wrote:Lockable roof box

Silver/grey finish, LH or RH side opening, large 430 litre volume, 192 x 82 x 42 cm, fully lockable. Must be fitted with multi roof rack (990E0-57L33)

And there is also this Norwegian roof box that has the rails going through the roof box....

Admin wrote:Norwegian roof box manufacturer Packline Vitara with the FX-120 roof box...

Roofbox, max size? Vitara10

Roofbox, max size? Vitara11

http://packline-roofbox.com/

Owning genuine Suzuki (Mont Blanc) roof rails on my Grand Vitara and having just fitted Thule roof rails to my Vitara I would personally buy the Thule products as they just seem to have the edge on quality and parts back up/availability

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadus on Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:26 pm

Thanks for the answer.
I live in Denmark, I don't know if all their roof bars are from Thule I suppose, but when ordering my roof bars I specifically asked for thule, to which the seller then replied that suzuki themselves use Thule.

Pretty sleek looking box from packline, my car is white too, looks good. I couldn't access packline's website yesterday though, was way slow so I'll give that a try again.

Hadus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down