Has anyone got or seen Armster armrests.

Go down

Has anyone got or seen Armster armrests. Empty Has anyone got or seen Armster armrests.

Post by charlie on Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:29 pm

I originally saw these as an import from Rati in Hungary. These are now available in the uk through http carstyle-bits and although not listed they have told me they have them and they would appear to be around £87.00 for Armster 2.
Anyone any  thoughts.
charlie
charlie

Back to top Go down

Has anyone got or seen Armster armrests. Empty Re: Has anyone got or seen Armster armrests.

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:10 am

I have the genuine Suzuki one that may be expensive but looks as tho it should be there (and be standard I think on the SZ5)

Some of the non oe ones can look a bit out of place but I have seen pictures of the Armster 2 fitted to a Vitara and it doesn't look too bad, they even supply a dedicated instruction sheet...

http://www.rati.hu/files/2015/06/V00828-Suzuki-Vitara-2015-.pdf

I believe forum member uomonero has one fitted and I have asked if I can use his pictures on this forum

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Has anyone got or seen Armster armrests. Empty Re: Has anyone got or seen Armster armrests.

Post by Prokopas on Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:13 am

Charlied you can have a look here. The pictures are from a member of the Greek vitara club.
Prokopas
Prokopas

Back to top Go down

Post by uomonero on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:31 pm

I bought a Armster II for 95 € , directly from their Hungarian site . No problem during the purchase and quick delivery . I think the quality is good, the assembly is very simple , just four screws ( included) . On the site there is also a very clear video . I find it very comfortable armrest as we support all over the forearm ; a defect is going to cover the hand brake , making it a little uncomfortable to drive , and it is also very close to the gear shift . However I left mounted because it makes me comfortable driving and It relieves pain on my neck that I was without having the armrest. In conclusion , I think it's a good buy . Sorry for my bad english, and if you have any questions, please ask!
Has anyone got or seen Armster armrests. Bracciolo3
Has anyone got or seen Armster armrests. Bracciolo2
Has anyone got or seen Armster armrests. Bracciolo1
Has anyone got or seen Armster armrests. Bracciolo4

uomonero

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:56 pm

Thank you for a real life review and brilliant photos, looks ok to me now I have the decision to make Armater or Suzuki.It's ok I don't speak english either I'm scottish Very Happy.
charlie
charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by graham04 on Mon May 09, 2016 11:06 am

Available from Armster in the uk  £84.95 delivered    
Looks good and a simple fit.

Site wont let me include a link yet, but it is    armster  followed with a .co and a .uk

graham04

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie on Mon May 09, 2016 11:22 am

luckily I had not got round to making a decision about which armrest to go for, after some appalling service from my dealer I have negotiated the supply and fitting of the Suzuki armrest free of charge, result.
charlie
charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by theforestdweller on Mon May 09, 2016 1:10 pm

I think the Armster unit probably acts better as an armrest since it protrudes further forward, albeit somewhat obscuring the handbrake as noted above. The Suzuki unit IMHO looks better and more obviously an OE fit. An an armrest it's not so good, it doesn't come forward far enough (yes I know it slides forward), but I bought it as much for making the vehicle look more complete and as additional storage rather than for its prime function. The price is a rip-off as all OE accessories tend to be, but hidden in the total price of the car when I bought it made for less pain! If I had to buy again it would still be the Suzuki one, but as Karl says, it really ought to be standard on the SZ5.
theforestdweller
theforestdweller

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie on Tue May 10, 2016 1:07 pm

Too right can't think of any other car that I have had that did not have armrest as standard.As the dealer is paying for it I'll "make do" with the Suzuki one.
charlie
charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue May 10, 2016 1:22 pm

theforestdweller wrote:...... but as Karl says, it really ought to be standard on the SZ5.

There are many little options that make the Vitara SZ5 a very confusing specification, when the s-cross and Grand Vitara SZ5 have arm rest, heated seats and headlamp washers standard it makes you wonder if the guy ordering the Vitara's at Suzuki GB actually had any previous knowledge of the Suzuki range?

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down