Turn on the light when I start the car not the LED light.

Go down

Turn on the light when I start the car not the LED light. Empty Turn on the light when I start the car not the LED light.

Post by Ohm on Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:25 pm

Hallo
Are there somebody there can tell me, if it is possible to fix the normally light to turn when I start the Car.
Today is the LED light there turn on when the car start, but is it possible to change it so the normally light turn on?
Or is the only way to fix it with Valeo Light On & off http://www.valeoservice.com/html/czechrepublic/en/actualitesarchivesdetail.php?wid=138230734048456CC1CA181
Best regards
Christian

Ohm

Back to top Go down

Turn on the light when I start the car not the LED light. Empty Re: Turn on the light when I start the car not the LED light.

Post by Phil on Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:54 pm

Which Vitara do you have?
On my SZ5 it has light sensing headlights so as it gets dark they come on. Your link points to this type of arrangement.

Phil

Phil

Back to top Go down

Turn on the light when I start the car not the LED light. Empty Re: Turn on the light when I start the car not the LED light.

Post by Ohm on Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:22 pm

Phil wrote:Which Vitara do you have?
On my SZ5 it has light sensing headlights so as it gets dark they come on. Your link points to this type of arrangement.

Phil

My Vitara is active and have not sensor.

Ohm

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:54 am

Without the sensor I can't see how it would work. Have you spoken to your dealer?

Phil

Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohm on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:58 am

Yes i have but they have now solution.

Ohm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down