HAS YOUR VITARA BEEN DELIVERED WITH OPTIONAL MISTI ALLOY WHEELS?

Go down

HAS YOUR VITARA BEEN DELIVERED WITH OPTIONAL MISTI ALLOY WHEELS? Empty HAS YOUR VITARA BEEN DELIVERED WITH OPTIONAL MISTI ALLOY WHEELS?

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:41 pm

Talking with a friend who has ordered a Vitara SZ5 2WD, the supplying dealer has informed him his Vitara may be delivered with the optional Misti alloy wheels due to the factory running out of the o/e diamond cut 5 spoke, has anyone else had their Vitara delivered with these wheels?

HAS YOUR VITARA BEEN DELIVERED WITH OPTIONAL MISTI ALLOY WHEELS? Misti11

The Italian forum has reports of this and it ties in with the pictures I took in Italy earlier last year....

HAS YOUR VITARA BEEN DELIVERED WITH OPTIONAL MISTI ALLOY WHEELS? Img_2210

HAS YOUR VITARA BEEN DELIVERED WITH OPTIONAL MISTI ALLOY WHEELS? Img_2211

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

HAS YOUR VITARA BEEN DELIVERED WITH OPTIONAL MISTI ALLOY WHEELS? Empty Re: HAS YOUR VITARA BEEN DELIVERED WITH OPTIONAL MISTI ALLOY WHEELS?

Post by Prokopas on Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Admin wrote:Talking with a friend who has ordered a Vitara SZ5 2WD, the supplying dealer has informed him his Vitara may be delivered with the optional Misti alloy wheels

My dealer has told me the same; All Vitaras produced from December onwards will be wearing these wheels instead of the o/e diamond cut.
Prokopas
Prokopas

Back to top Go down

HAS YOUR VITARA BEEN DELIVERED WITH OPTIONAL MISTI ALLOY WHEELS? Empty Re: HAS YOUR VITARA BEEN DELIVERED WITH OPTIONAL MISTI ALLOY WHEELS?

Post by Diemou on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:01 pm

My Vitara was delivered with this alloys Smile

Diemou

Back to top Go down

Post by theforestdweller on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:42 pm

We early adopters with the OE wheels will likely be blessed with an increased value due to their rarity when we come to sell our vehicles Very Happy - Well, maybe not Sad
theforestdweller
theforestdweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Eastcott-uk on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:08 pm

My SZ5 automatic arrived with these wheels in March 2016. When I ordered the car in Jan I was told by the dealer all SZ5's built in November 2015 will have the upgrade wheels for free instead of the normal charge of £733
Eastcott-uk
Eastcott-uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gar Green on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:13 pm

The same this happened with the SZ-T.

Very much the same looking wheel as standard but with cut outs between the would be large spokes.
Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down