Email from Dealer re Virus Shutdowns

Go down

Email from Dealer re Virus Shutdowns Empty Email from Dealer re Virus Shutdowns

Post by JDVitara on Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:43 am

We received an email the other day from our dealer/supplier, Luscombes of Leeds, informing us that due to the corona virus they are ceasing all operations as from 25th March, "we are only working on the cars of pre-booked key workers who require an MOT to be able to stay on the road throughout the lockdown period." etc etc.

Thank goodness the government have put a 6 months delay on MOT's, ours was due in for servicing and MOT in June, but it looks like I'll be doing the brake pads and maybe other simple servicing on my own Surprised
JDVitara
JDVitara

Back to top Go down

Email from Dealer re Virus Shutdowns Empty Re: Email from Dealer re Virus Shutdowns

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:08 pm

I think a lot of dealers are now closing after the 6 month mot extension, fingers crossed something gets sorted soon

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Email from Dealer re Virus Shutdowns Empty Re: Email from Dealer re Virus Shutdowns

Post by billywhizz on Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:06 pm

Tracks of Exeter have closed their doors as from the beginning of this week .I was due in for the 2000 mile check but it can wait.

billywhizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashbash75 on Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:18 am

3rd service and 1st mot for me in June.

They have not stopped taking payments thou. Wonder how my final payment would work if I wanted to trade it in?

Ashbash75

Back to top Go down

Post by RichK on Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:43 pm

Phoned Suzuki extended warranty as my service which was being done this week was cancelled and they have given 3 month or 3000 mile overdue extension. Book says service must be carried out max 1000 miles or 1 month after due date which wouldn't happen at the moment. Did manage to get it mot'd locally before I knew of the extension on that as couldn't tax it.

RichK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down