Atlantis Turquoise & Black SZ5

Go down

Atlantis Turquoise & Black SZ5 Empty Atlantis Turquoise & Black SZ5

Post by oranges on Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:00 pm

Now then, probably about time I posted these, it’s our weekday car bought last October to replace a despicable  SAAB 9-5 Wagon who’s gearbox shat itself on a weekly basis.

My wife chose the make, model & trim. My daughter chose the colour  Very Happy my son complained about having to leave the house to collect it...  Laughing

It’s a 2015 1.6 petrol SZ5 Urban in Atlantis Turquoise pearl metallic with cosmic black pearl metallic roof.

So far it’s been fantastic and regularly returns 50mpg (not bad for a petrol) on the daily commute in & out of Leeds.
Since getting it I’ve added wind deflectors, the silver boot edge protector (a forced upgrade to cover a scratch I may or may not have done accidentally
....) and updated the infotainment system, oh and added an SZ5 badge.. coz ya know.. why not.

It’s FWD not all grip, for the reason you’ll see in the last picture. Surprised

Atlantis Turquoise & Black SZ5 HU4HqNI

Atlantis Turquoise & Black SZ5 EIhICYQ
FOOOOAMY!!
Atlantis Turquoise & Black SZ5 DIGiPwz
More foam...
Atlantis Turquoise & Black SZ5 OIhoaWb
Got to have those air vents lined up  Laughing
Atlantis Turquoise & Black SZ5 PmiBPS2
Foamed.. washed..clay barred... polished.. waxed.. wheels off, washed and waxed!
Atlantis Turquoise & Black SZ5 KDqvEDr

Obviously not a Suzuki.. it’s an 02 Prodrive Impreza, I’ve had it 7 years  affraid it comes out to play occasionally on the weekends and when it snows. Because AWD + Turbo + Snow = Fun Very Happy
Atlantis Turquoise & Black SZ5 FLk7gdm

oranges

Back to top Go down

Atlantis Turquoise & Black SZ5 Empty Re: Atlantis Turquoise & Black SZ5

Post by Shenanigans on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:47 pm

Great choice in colour! Been looking at the heko wind deflectors.. Do they fit well?

Also love the impreza! Used to have a MY99 classic a few years ago. Regret selling it!

Shenanigans

Back to top Go down

Post by JDVitara on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:27 am

SWEEEET!
Both cars look great.
JDVitara
JDVitara

Back to top Go down

Post by oranges on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:00 pm

Shenanigans wrote:Great choice in colour! Been looking at the heko wind deflectors.. Do they fit well?

Also love the impreza! Used to have a MY99 classic a few years ago. Regret selling it!

Hey,
Thanks!! Ahhh nooo! That’s a shame, decent ones are climbing in value now Cool got any pics?

The Heko wind defectors are pretty good, Took you a couple of pics to show fitment

Only slight annoyance is the 3M tape on the rears is exposed a little once they settled, I will at some point remove the tape and add some more slightly shorter and higher to stop it poking out. But for the price you can’t complain!

I’ve got a Yakima wind deflector for the roof bars too, will get some pics of that up at some point.

Atlantis Turquoise & Black SZ5 GDjKCQ3
Atlantis Turquoise & Black SZ5 MA8MbiX

They seem identical in figment and quality to a set I had on a 207SW a few years ago, they were probably the most reliable thing about that Peugeot tbh.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Swearing)

oranges

Back to top Go down

Post by oranges on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:01 pm

JDVitara wrote:SWEEEET!
Both cars look great.

Cheeeeers!
Yours looks tidy too Cool

Do you work in Leeds then?

oranges

Back to top Go down

Post by JDVitara on Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:18 am

Retired now - left Yorkshire Post Newspapers 12 years ago.
JDVitara
JDVitara

Back to top Go down

Post by Shenanigans on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:34 pm

oranges wrote:

Hey,
Thanks!! Ahhh nooo! That’s a shame, decent ones are climbing in value now [smiley]https://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/smiley] got any pics?

Shamefully don't have many photos of it. Only decent photo I have is of it on the speedlines before I put the standard wheels on it before winter set in.
Atlantis Turquoise & Black SZ5 20190610

Looking forward to seeing the roof deflector! I've got the bonnet one to put on once I get the bonnet resprayed! And cheers for the photos of the wind deflectors.

Shenanigans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down