A little trip to the middle of the desert

Go down

A little trip to the middle of the desert Empty A little trip to the middle of the desert

Post by michomauricio on Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:30 pm

Last week I went with my wife to the desert of Anza Borrego in California, the vehicle was way more capable than I thought, other than having my wife spot me in bad terrain so I wouldn't get stuck, the Vitara with stock everything managed desert washes and very broken terrain due to recent rain. I am honestly impressed with the vehicle. Here are just few pictures I managed to take..

My wife in the picture, this was almost after 6 hours of driving through canyons seeing how far the vehicle would make it, apparently I made it to the end of the canyons after about 2 hours, then had to turn around and head back:
A little trip to the middle of the desert 2019-010
A picture I took above a hill to take in the idea that we were in the middle of the desert:
A little trip to the middle of the desert 2019-012
This was my first stop, a couple of palms in the middle of nowhere:
A little trip to the middle of the desert 2019-011
michomauricio
michomauricio

Back to top Go down

A little trip to the middle of the desert Empty Re: A little trip to the middle of the desert

Post by maddog66 on Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:43 am

Very nice indeed... never under estimate the Vit! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
maddog66
maddog66

Back to top Go down

A little trip to the middle of the desert Empty Re: A little trip to the middle of the desert

Post by Joakim on Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:29 am

Very nice! Looking forward to testing mine in the swedish and norweighan mountains this summer!

Joakim

Back to top Go down

Post by Tributeeiir on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:38 pm

That looks like a pretty awesome holiday

Tributeeiir

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:09 pm

Great report/pictures, nice to see a Vitara in the USA after Suzuki no longer selling vehicles there

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down