Touchscreen goes dark when side lights are on

Go down

Touchscreen goes dark when side lights are on Empty Touchscreen goes dark when side lights are on

Post by Jtfab75 on Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:05 pm

Spent 4 hours on the Motorway yesterday in pouring rain with the Sat Nav on the screen. Cause it was dark I put the side lights on , this caused the screen go dark which made looking where I was going difficult. I understand at night why it does this but in the day time it’s hard to see the screen. Anything in settings I can adjust ?
Thanks

Jtfab75

Back to top Go down

Touchscreen goes dark when side lights are on Empty Re: Touchscreen goes dark when side lights are on

Post by Dougie M on Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:50 am

Turn the knob on the right hand side of the instrument panel to the right and that makes the infotainment unit and instrument lights brighter.

Dougie M

Back to top Go down

Touchscreen goes dark when side lights are on Empty Re: Touchscreen goes dark when side lights are on

Post by Jtfab75 on Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:53 am

Thank you!

Jtfab75

Back to top Go down

Post by alec on Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:44 pm

If it is on the highest setting night time screen setting doesn't kick in.
(or set lights to Auto)
alec
alec

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNWALES on Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:51 pm

Actually you need to turn the knob to the left, into a position where at least one of the sections is not illuminated.

JOHNWALES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down