sat nav rubbish

Go down

sat nav rubbish Empty sat nav rubbish

Post by hicky on Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:54 pm

what a load of tosh the satnav is in my szt. put in the postcode and off we went got everything right till we got to Chelmsford.then it went tits up .we were suppose to end up in the middle of chelmo.but ended up on the way out to Stanstead airport.why I don't know postcode was for centre of chelmo.i think I will be looking at garmin sat navs. Sad Shocked Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

hicky

Back to top Go down

sat nav rubbish Empty Re: sat nav rubbish

Post by HILLCLIMBER on Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:10 pm

hicky,  Check with your dealer to see if there is a new software/firmware release, I have been complaining about mine since day one, (see my other posts), after a similar experience to yours when I was over in the Colchester  Ipswich area last September, (not for the first time),  on returning home I kicked up merry hell and my dealership told me that there would be an update "end of November beginning of December to fix the unit freezing up etc and you will be the first to know " !  as it`s now the end of January I think a little stir up is needed.

I will call them on Monday and report back but it may be worthwile having a go at your dealer as they must be doing something about it because the Satnav is the only really weak link on my vehicle.
HILLCLIMBER
HILLCLIMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by hicky on Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:15 pm

hillclimber got 3rd year service and mot coming so will do before warranty runs out.got to speak to them about the squealing pig in the back brakes when reversing slowly.lol

hicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down