Fast SCross delivery!

Go down

Fast SCross delivery! Empty Fast SCross delivery!

Post by helmievitara on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:09 pm

We ordered an SCross SZ-T on the 13th of this month with estimated delivery of 13th Jan! Phone call today ..car has arrived at dealer ready for delivery next friday! I have never had a car arrive so fast after order placed. I can only think that stock was already in the country!
This car is replacing our current Vitara SZ-T.
helmievitara
helmievitara

Back to top Go down

Fast SCross delivery! Empty Re: Fast SCross delivery!

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:10 pm

Although I am on my second Vitara I am a great fan of the S-Cross, look forward to your views/comparison with them both being SZ-T models

Karl
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by helmievitara on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:41 pm

Admin wrote:Although I am on my second Vitara I am a great fan of the S-Cross, look forward to your views/comparison with them both being SZ-T models

Karl
This will be our second SCross! We had an SZ4 model bought on the day they were released in the UK, prior to changing to the Vitara a few years ago.(See my IKON Picture) Personally I like both vehicles but my wife wanted to go back to a better spec car in the SCross. Although both are SZ-T models the specs are different with the SCross having the higher one for some reason such as Keyless entry and start, electric folding mirrors with turn signal lights and LED Headlights as well as all the same tech as the Vitara2 SZ-T. I cannot understand why there is such a difference in the specs but Suzuki seem to have weird decisions at times. Another reason was the new Vitara2 prices are higher than the SCross at present as we save 2.5K on the current special deal in the UK. I had a test drive of a SZ-T SCross and was very impressed with the Boosterjet Engine. I also own a Celerio City with the same 998cc triple pot engine (less turbo) which is amazing so will be more than happy with the smaller turbo engine of the SCross. Also the boot is bigger and than the Vitara. I will add a further comment after the delivery next week.  (I had a good look over a Vitara2 SZ-T 2 weeks back just as it was offloaded on delivery to the dealer and was not very happy with the new rear lights, they just do not look right to me and the reversing light in the bottom of the rear bumper will get very dirty too.)

Last edited by helmievitara on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
helmievitara
helmievitara

Back to top Go down

Post by Bazzer on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:15 pm

When I took mine in for the 2k check I had a look the new Vitara and really didn't like
the look of the new rear lights.
Glad I got one of the old style ones.

Bazzer

Back to top Go down

Post by helmievitara on Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:24 pm

We collected the new SCross today. Very pleased with it indeed in the Cosmic Black. The dealer had even fitted a full set of mud flaps and a boot liner FOC! Mind this is the 4th Suzuki we have bought from them in the last 12 years. I think the car has a bit more presence than the Vitara and we like all the extra toys that it has over the Vitara SZ-T too. Key-less entry and start being the main one!
helmievitara
helmievitara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down