Steeler EC Low Spoiler Bar with Axle-plate

Go down

Steeler EC Low Spoiler Bar with Axle-plate Empty Steeler EC Low Spoiler Bar with Axle-plate

Post by sakke on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:40 pm

I have driven a little bit offroad with my Vitara , and would like to do that more. So I was looking for a solution to protect the bottom of my Vitara's front bumper as well as radiator and A/C condenser. The bumber is so flexible that I have already bent my radiator and A/C condenser; see picture below.

Steeler EC Low Spoiler Bar with Axle-plate Radiat10

So I bought a Steeler EC Low Spoiler Bar with Axle-plate online from Hardman Shop, Lithuania, and got great service from them.

It's well made and materials are excellent, looks great - even my friend, who helped me to install it and is not a car guy, said so - and installation was quite easy for two persons. It can also coexist with a Sheriff skid plate I have installed earlier. But. BUT! It's totally useless for my purposes.

The mounting brackets are very foolishly designed because they go so low under the car. Ground clearance at the front of the car becomes very low, and the approach angle changes from original poor to now awful. (See the picture where my friend's hand touches the axle plate.)

Now I'm trying to sell it but have no high hopes because there are so few Vitaras in Finland. Perhaps I install it again to attract buyers when I deside to change car in the future  Very Happy

Steeler EC Low Spoiler Bar with Axle-plate Spoile17

Steeler EC Low Spoiler Bar with Axle-plate Spoile12

Steeler EC Low Spoiler Bar with Axle-plate Spoile15

Steeler EC Low Spoiler Bar with Axle-plate Spoile13

Steeler EC Low Spoiler Bar with Axle-plate Spoile14
sakke
sakke

Back to top Go down