New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas??

Go down

New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? Empty New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas??

Post by matlock john on Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:58 pm

Just thought i'd say hello and introduce myself on here.

bought a 2016 sz5 a few weeks ago.

So far have added.. Suzuki spoiler, suzuki wind deflectors, wing mirror rain guards, bonnet deflector, center arm rest, door scuff plates, boot scuff plate, lower boot laser cut fitted rubber mat, 75% of the rugged pack (front bumper goes on tomorrow).

Next to wrap the bonnet and tail gate in metallic black film and add faux bonnet air intakes from a LR defender. Then roof bars, tow bar.

Also have on order rear reflector trim and interior door catch chrome inserts.

Will post pics after the wrapping is compolete.

I'm looking to pimp my sz5 to the max. Any ideas will be gladly taken!

Never had a Suzuki before but love my SZ5 1.6 ddis tcss soo much.

Anybody out there near Derbyshire? Would love to say hi to anyone with the same passion.

Twisted Evil

matlock john

Back to top Go down

New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? Empty Re: New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas??

Post by Whytecat on Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:42 am

Welcome matlock John, loving your enthusiasm ! Smile I think you have it covered if you excuse the pun.

Look forward to the pics

Whytecat

Back to top Go down

New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? Empty Re: New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas??

Post by maddog66 on Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:49 am

Welcome to the forum matlock john...

The only thing I could add to your already extensive list, is light bulb modifications. Get rid of the "Fried Egg Look" front indicator bulbs and maybe do some LED conversions on others, like side lights.

Have a look at this thread for the indicator bulbs. thumbl
maddog66
maddog66

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytecat on Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:58 am

Good point maddog, i actually sorted my eggs out last weekend, easy.

Whytecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gar Green on Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:38 pm

Gar Green
Gar Green

Back to top Go down

Post by LourensL on Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:04 pm

Last edited by LourensL on Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
LourensL
LourensL

Back to top Go down

Post by matlock john on Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:29 pm

Whytecat wrote:Welcome matlock John, loving your enthusiasm ! Smile I think you have it covered if you excuse the pun.

Look forward to the pics  

Hey Whytecat..

Will upload in the next week hopefully, my wrapping guy works funny hours..

matlock john

Back to top Go down

Post by matlock john on Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:37 pm

maddog66 wrote:Welcome to the forum matlock john...

The only thing I could add to your already extensive list, is light bulb modifications. Get rid of the "Fried Egg Look" front indicator bulbs and maybe do some LED conversions on others, like side lights.

Have a look at this thread for the indicator bulbs.   thumbl

Wow! YES! Absolutely need to fit some of the side indicators.. Have you done this yet? Do you know how easy it is to wire up? Love them. Turns the pretty lame looking faux " air intakes " into something functional..

matlock john

Back to top Go down

Post by matlock john on Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:26 am

matlock john wrote:
maddog66 wrote:Welcome to the forum matlock john...

Have a look at this thread for the indicator bulbs.   thumbl

Wow! YES! Absolutely need to fit some of the side indicators.. Have you done this yet? Do you know how easy it is to wire up? Love them. Turns the pretty lame looking faux " air intakes " into something functional..

Just became a member on alibaba and bought a pair, hope they're ok? Think Ill have to spray the chrome parts black though??

matlock john

Back to top Go down

Post by matlock john on Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:27 am

I like that grill but prefer my black bars..

matlock john

Back to top Go down

Post by matlock john on Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:33 am

LourensL wrote:Here you can see what i have done with my Vitara, i love wrapping Wink

New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? B_W_rood_1_1

New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? Daschboard

New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? 20171014_144036-03

http://vivavitara.forumotion.co.uk/t759-my-2017-black-white-edition-from-holland?highlight=black+white

Awesome look! Love the red detail.. Did you spray your break calipers your self? Think I might have to do that now! Twisted Evil

matlock john

Back to top Go down

Post by matlock john on Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:34 am

Also LourensL, how did you make your suzuki front badge black? Love it..

matlock john

Back to top Go down

Post by LourensL on Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:17 pm

matlock john wrote:

Awesome look! Love the red detail.. Did you spray your break calipers your self? Think I might have to do that now! Twisted Evil

I did not spray the calipers but painted them with special 2-component paint. (is much better)

New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? Foliatec_remklauwverfset_racing_rosso_rood_7-delig_211038
LourensL
LourensL

Back to top Go down

Post by LourensL on Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:33 pm

matlock john wrote:Also LourensL, how did you make your suzuki front badge black? Love it..

the black S is the S of my original grill, which I have wrapped black. I  placed the new grill with the black stripes.

New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? Comfort_2

New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? 20170531_112723-01

I did the same with the S on the back.

New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? 20180910
LourensL
LourensL

Back to top Go down

Post by matlock john on Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:05 pm

Thanks for the pics, really like what you have done with your badges..

Will ask my wrapping guy when i see him on Monday.

Did you wrap the black door handles too? They look great..

Its all about the detail!![/quote]

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No reason to quote to a direct reply)

matlock john

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytecat on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:08 am

Liking the original White Vitara Lourny

Whytecat

Back to top Go down

Post by matlock john on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:57 am

New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? Vitara14
New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? Vitara13

matlock john

Back to top Go down

Post by matlock john on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:57 am

New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? Vitara16
New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? Vitara15

matlock john

Back to top Go down

Post by matlock john on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:58 am

Getting there, see my wrap man on monday...

matlock john

Back to top Go down

Post by LourensL on Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:34 am

Looking great, love the colour of your car.
I am curious how it will look after wrapping Cool

Maybe your wrapman can also do something nice with your interior. I have the dashboard panels and the rings
wrapped in highgloss metallic white.

I also have tinted the reversel lights on the back of the vitara with tint foil

New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? 20170315_202228_resized

New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? 20170315_202234_01

New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? 20170315_204630_resized

New Member in Derbyshire UK. Hi guys and gals! Trying to pimp to the max.. Ideas?? Daschboard

Last edited by LourensL on Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:13 am; edited 3 times in total
LourensL
LourensL

Back to top Go down

Post by LourensL on Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:43 am

The door handels are standard black on my Vitara Style edition.  ( i don't think the Style edition was available in the UK)
LourensL
LourensL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down